Sunday, August 22, 2010

chemistry mole in Long beach

chemistry mole in Long beach


Very helpful, can't learn anything from my teacher i wish u were my teacher, YOUR THE BEST! You have acomplished what my chem teacher has ben trying to do for 4 weks in 30 mins. Than You so much wished you were my teacher ] Yeah, it was time… THANK YOU CHEMGUY! Glad to se a teacher with your kind of enthusiasm. Fortunately my chem teacher had your enthusiasm aswel! Our teacher gave us A formula for this and it made it SO much harder than it neded to be! You are a very god teacher and have helped me beter than my own chemistry teacher lol. Your an awesome teacher, your students are lucky It's not only a very god explanation, but you having fun is contagious same here. my chem teacher sucks so now im ready for finals tomorow That's so great,it is a god method to do. my teacher was babling on about this the whole time and i never got it but now i do. chemistry mole chemistry mole in Long beach
Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home